Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pamper Yourself $2 off Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub


I really like the original Tiger Balm that comes in a little glass container I use it for headaches sore muscles and even used it last week when I bumped into the bed after turning the lights off. I thought I would be in a ton of pain the morning but I guess the Tiger balm worked it magic while I was sleeping because there was very little pain when I woke up.

About the product:
Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub provides fast, soothing relief for neck and shoulder pain and the aches caused by work stress, tension, and sitting at a desk for long periods of time. The easy-to-carry and no-fuss dispensing tube makes it convenient to dispense anytime or anywhere you need a lift - in the office or on the go.
The creamy, water-based blend of camphor and menthol gives Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub a clean, non-greasy feel while the vanishing scent makes it practical for any social or office situation.

Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub Uses

  • Neck and shoulder pain
  • Relieve work stress
  • Minor aches and pains
  • Minor muscle strain
  • Bruises
  • Sprains


To claim your $2 off coupon visit http://www.facebook.com/TigerBalmUS

No comments:

Post a Comment